50-100 Gallon Tanks
Mar Cor recognizes the challenges of properly preparing bicarbonate solutions and have designed several mix and delivery systems that offer both in quality and ease of use. We can help you plan a system for a new clinic or retrofit an existing facility. Our mixers our 510(k) certified, cost effective, clean and efficient, and are the best designs in the industry. We offer a range of choices so you can maximize efficiency with a system tailored to your needs
• State-of-the-art tanks and control units are made of corrosion resistant polyethylene that will help keep the work area free of rust and corrosion.
• Equipped with a spray nozzle for thorough tank cleaning and disinfecting.
• Low profile 50- or 100-gallon tanks allow easy bicarbonate powder loading.
• Complete bicarbonate mixing is attained with a powerful 3/4 or 1/2 hp pump system, while the distribution system offers a fractional hp pump for reliable transfer to all points of use.
• All models are ETL certified.
• Simple installation – shipped ready to use.
• Manual or batched controlled systems for convenient treated water filling.
• Mix and Distribution Systems offer a pure water rinse feature of the mix tank and distribution loop that reduces overall cleaning and disinfecting time.
• Built-in timer to prevent the possibility of overmixing and to maintain solution integrity.
• Tightly sealed lids with air vent filter to help reduce off-gassing and CO2 loss.
• Sample ports off each tank and loop making testing easy and accessible.
|MCB Series Specifications|
|Type||Single Mix||Mix & Distribution||Mix & Distribution|
|Capacity||50/100 Gallons||50/100 Gallons||50/100 Gallons|
|Fill Method||Manual||Manual||Batch Meter|
|Electrical||110V, 20 amp||110V, 20 amp||110V, 20 amp|
|Connections||3/4” PVC||3/4” PVC||3/4” PVC|
|Height||3’ 7”||5’ 1”||4’ 9”*||5’ 1”|
|Width||3’ 6”||3’ 0”||7’ 1”||7’ 1”|
|Depth||3’ 0”||3’ 0”||2’ 8”||2’ 8”|
|Weight (empty)||90 lbs.||125 lbs.||300 lbs.||350 lbs.|
MCB Bicarbonate Mix & Distribution System Datasheet
Spanish Version (P/N: 3030692)
Dialysis Water Products Brochure
|MCB202 EF Single Mix Bicarb System||500-15-356|
|MCB202 Single Mix and Central Distribution Bicarb System||500-15-355|
|MCB202 Single Mix and Central Distribution Bicarb System - Spanish||3029403|
|MCB202 Single Mix Bicarb System||500-15-354|
|MCB205 Dual Tank Mix and Delivery Bicarb System||500-15-337|
|MCB212 Dual Tank Mix and Delivery Bicarb System||500-15-341|
|TN178-MCB 212 Batch Meter Upgrade Instruction Sheet||10/31/2008|
|TN193-Decalification Using Citric Acid in Bicarbonate Systems||2/27/2012|
|TN189-MCB 210-212 Bicarb System Batch Meters||10/25/2011|
|TN214-MCB Dual and Single Tank Bicarb System Improvement Kits||6/16/2011|
|TN272-MC 212-205 Tank Replacement||9/23/2015|
|MCB Dual Tank Mix and Delivery Bicarb System Clinical Operation Guide||3029828|