Service Exchange Deionization & Carbon
At Mar Cor there are no shortcuts on quality. Proper regeneration is critical for optimum performance, exchange capacity, total volume output and low operating cost. Our quality control specialists carefully pretest, then select only resin lots that meet our stringent requirements, assuring you the highest quality water and maximum performance from each regenerated deionizer.
For critical hemodialysis applications our SDI systems are regenerated in US FDA QSR Inspected facilities in accordance as well as Health Canada. Quality control of the entire process is critical to meeting the needs and expectations of our customers, and we have the highest level of quality control in the industry. From incoming QC of resins and tanks to verification of regeneration procedures to tank traceability, all aspects of the process are provided.
• Low capital cost, high purity water system
• Provide temporary purified water in the event of equipment shutdown
• Service carbon to lower on site maintenance cost
• Stringent qualified regeneration processes and traceability procedures ensures SDI performance
• Water quality monitors and divert mechanisms to meet any water quality standards