|Mar Cor Purification|
Mar Cor Purification.. We See the Future of Dialysis Water...Today
Your Hemodialysis Need
People undergoing hemodialysis require a high level of patient care. Part of that care is making sure the water used to treat those patients is of the utmost quality.
Facilities and clinics rely on their water treatment systems, and these systems must
be superior in order to provide the best water possible. The incoming water, the
distribution piping that carries the purified water, and a reliable back-up system all
must be designed and maintained in order to meet the stringent demands of the
AAMI water standards. That is why it is important to deal with a water company that
understands the serious nature of providing water for dialysis.
Mar Cor Purification has been meeting the demand of providing water for dialysis for over 40 years. We are able to offer hemodialysis providers a complete array of systems, products, and services. Our turn-key solution is designed to make sure your critical water needs are being served. We combine media filtration, reverse osmosis (RO), and ultrafiltration to
|Central Dialysis Water Systems||Portable Dialysis Water Systems|
|Typical System Components||Features & Benefits|
|• Mixing Valve to blend incoming hot and cold water
for reliable temperature regulation
• Booster Pump designed to provide consistent and
adequate water pressure to the RO machine
• Multi-Media, Softeners and Carbon Adsorption Filters
• Wide range of RO’s designed for medical applications
• Optional Storage Tank provides continuous loop operation & allows for reduced pretreatment & RO size
• Validated 510(k) exchangeable Pyrogen Filtration units designed to remove bacteria and endotoxins
• Deionization (DI) Interface used for improving quality or for stand-by operation
• Controls and Alarm packages for complete integration
• Listed as certified by CSA to Canadian and US medical standards
|• FDA 510(k) approved Complete Water Treatment System for Dialysis that exceeds AAMI requirements
• Direct Feed and Indirect Feed configurations
• Thorough water analysis and system design
• Complete turn-key installation by trained technicians
• Final As-Built drawing and Operation Manual
• Specific component, valve, pressure gauges, and test ports identification
• Full 24/7 service through 22 regional centers
Leading the Way in Heat Disinfection.
For those considering new water systems, the use of heat for daily disinfection of the water distribution loop
• Complete System Disinfection - Unit has the ability to disinfect the RO and the product water supply tubing to the dialysis machine.
• Quiet Operation - Low noise level for regular and nocturnal treatments.
• Home Use - The only portable Reverse Osmosis System FDA cleared for home use.
• Internet Connectable - Data logging of important events along with password protected set-point & interactive troubleshooting screens.
• Safety - Programmable auto-flushing and continuous product loop eliminates stagnation and ensures system cleanliness and readiness.
• User Friendly - Color touch screen LCD control panel offers display of operational functions & key parameters.
• Isolated Disinfection - Unit can complete a hot water disinfection disconnnected from water source.
WRO 300 H & CWP 100
|CWP 100 RO System
Central RO System with automated loop heat disinfection.
|WRO 300 H RO System
Portable RO system that includes heat disinfection on demand with the push of a button.
Mar Cor Purification Hemodialysis Water Systems
Ensuring Safe Water...Improving Patient’s Lives