Minncare Dry Fog System
Modern Cleanroom Disinfection Procedure
The Minncare Dry Fog system provides an easy to use, high technology solution for clean room and critical area fogging. The combination of our highly effective Minncare cold sterilant chemical and our state of the art Dry Fog delivery system enables users to rapidly and safely deliver Minncare vapor to even the most complex areas. Its sanitary and autoclavable design will permit its use in the most critical areas within pharmaceutical and other industries concerned with maintaining the utmost levels of sterility. The location and action of the dry fogging head at the highest point of the equipment allows for rapid vapor dispersion and ensures that the most distant areas are reached effectively.
• Controlled and consistently accurate droplet size
- Minimizes risk of condensation
- Ensures penetration into inaccessible areas
• Effective dispersion of Minncare vapor in all areas of room
• Robust construction, with easy maintenance
• Does not require electrical connection
• Sanitary construction using 316L SS for key components
• Autoclavable design
• Portable system can easily be used in multiple locations
• Single units are suitable for use in rooms up to 35,000ft3 (1000M3) and will disperse up to 11 liters per hour of liquid Minncare Cold Sterilant.
• Substantially lower cleanroom downtime.
• Regular use may contribute to maintaining low particulate levels due to the suppression of airborne particles by the droplets.
• Lack of noise and ultrasonic vibration during use.
• Use of the Dry Fog Vapor Detection system allows users to verify absence of residual Minncare vapors prior to putting the rooms back into use.
• Can be used in clean rooms in a variety of facilities including:
- Animal research facilities
- Medical device manufacturers